Duchesne County Library System
Duchesne County Library
• Library materials can be reserved by calling the library at 722-4441.
• A book drop is available when the library is not open. Please deposit videos and audio cassettes at the front desk.
• Conduct in the library should be conductive to study and reading. PLEASE RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS.
• Adults are responsible for their minor children and their use of the library.
• A copy of library objectives, by-laws, and policies are available upon request.
• Patrons will be charged fifty (50) cents per hour for the use of the public typewriter. If patrons use paper supplied by the library staff the cost is ten (10) cents per sheet.
• Use of the copier is as follows: Ten(10) cents per single sided page; twenty (20) cents per double sided page.
• Use of the computer printer is as follows: ten (10) cents per page.
• The internet policy is posted by the computers and posted within the library. It is requested that you abide by it.